We are all aware of the fact that video marketing has become one of the most important factors to attract customers. So, if you’re looking for ways to increase your YouTube video views, you’re landed on the right blog.
YouTube is the most popular video sharing social media platform with 14.3 billion visits per month. Hence, you can well imagine the amount of audiences you can attract through your videos on YouTube.
Views are great but when it comes to YouTube, engagement rate is the metric that matters the most. Getting 1000 views and 100 comments is much better than getting 1000 views and 1 comment.
You need to make sure that your videos create engagement because ultimately engagement only will build a relationship and help increase your sales too.
What is not considered a view?
- When one user refreshes the page over and over
- When an auto-play video appears on a website
So, let’s not waste anymore time and dive into the ways how you can boost your video views.
1) Learn the basics of YouTube
- Keep a consistent channel icon. It is the identity of your channel. Make it creative, unique, and visually attractive.
- Provide complete information in the about section. Your viewers will get to know what they can expect from your channel.
- Always keep your contact information updated. It will help your customers and partners to contact you easily.
2) Make your content unique and tailored
- Be specific and selective
- Know your audience’s needs and make videos
- Doing intensive research and working on an SEO-optimized keyword will get you a good engagement in your channel.
3) Use resources for getting recommendations
- YouTube aims to get its users to spend more time and thus watch more advertisements.
- To get this done, more engaging videos are served one after the other
- Choose related topics that go with the most viewed videos, so that your video can be listed in the “next to watch” playlist
- Use data to learn what is more searched for, and include such keywords for better engagement
4) Choose your thumbnails wisely
- Help the viewers to get what they want by just viewing your customized thumbnail
- Make your thumbnail descriptive. Do not mislead
- Use vibrant colors, captivating expressions, and eye-catching visuals to stand out
5) Loop and hook around
- Have a video playlist on your channel. Your viewers will get engaged in the playlist and thus get fewer chances of leaving your channel
6) Choose topics cleverly
- Create the content on a topic that is most needed for your viewers
- Provide value to your valuable customers by informative or entertaining post
- Use data from YouTube or from other social media platforms to find the most engaging keyword
- Use tools that will save your time and give you a relevant output
7) Engage and enact
- Encourage your viewers to comment and engage
- Create engaging conversations which will make the viewer comment on your video
- Use yes or no questions that will allow you to analyze the number of views you get
- Ask your viewers to share their opinions and thoughts
- Enact promptly for your every comment
- Even in the comment section try to engage your viewers by asking questions to keep the conversation going
- Your quick and relevant response gets you more viewers’ engagement in your future videos
- Thus, your viewers who engage with you in the comment section become your potential customers to trust you and shop from you
8) Ask for subscriptions deliberately
- Yes, it is an easy way but working
- Use graphics to remind your viewers to subscribe, like, and press the notification bell
- A notification bell is another way to make your viewers keep coming and engage in your future videos too
- Give a reminder to your viewers to give a like and share if they have benefitted from the video
- Ask for subscribing at the beginning of your video
9) Use community post
- Engage your viewers outside your video
- Use polls, GIFs, and text messages and get in touch with your viewers
- Ask content-related, fun-filled questions. It will increase viewers’ engagement
10) Use premiere option
- Help viewers watch the new video in real-time
- Share and promote your videos in advance
- Set thumbnail and descriptions pre-set for this kind of video so that viewers will know what to expect
- Create alerts and allow viewers to set reminders and leave comments even before streaming the video
- For those who created a notification alert for your video, this premiere video will give a reminder message within 30 minutes and starts with a countdown
- Use the live chat option to chat in real time with your viewers. If your viewers know that you are available online to chat with you on spot, you will get more engagement
- This will help you to connect with your viewers and to improve engagement and trust
11) Club and familiarize
- Do guest appearances and crossovers.
- Connect with like-minded people who have already succeeded in your field and get more views
12) Promote, promote and promote
- Yes, you have read it right, promote your videos across all the social media platforms
- Make sure you use teaser mode to promote your videos and not your entire video
- Carefully craft and schedule post
13) Captions capture
- Use captions to help differently-abled people to read your scripts, if they couldn’t hear you
- Increase global audience engagement using translation options
These are some of the most important things that help you get more views on YouTube. Catch eyeballs and stand out from the crowd! Grow your viewers and increase engagement faster by following these steps in no time.